Thanksgiving is probably my next favorite holiday apart from Christmas. I love making the food, I love the meaning behind the holiday, it is just a fun day in my opinion. We got "triple" blessed this year and had THREE thanksgiving dinners--one with friends on Thanksgiving day, and two with family up in Canada. We are STUFFED.
Thanksgiving was a beautiful snowy day so we took advantage of the day off and spent the morning playing in the snow. Annie had a blast sledding and building a snowman with Dad. 
Later I joined the fun with Liesl. This was Liesl's first time in the snow!

Watch out!!
Annie is a dare-devil like her Dad.
Later we got dolled up and headed over to friends for dinner. Our friend Christina made the best turkey we've ever had. YUMMMMM.
I know I'm biased...but isn't she adorable?
We headed up to Canada on Black Friday and had another Thanksgiving with family on Saturday. My 80 year old grandmother joined the fun. I think this picture is just priceless.

My grandmother gave the great-grandkids new Christmas PJs. Cute girls:)
We finished the evening off with pilgrim boat races. We started off with regular balloons...
...but progressed to mega-sized balloons. It was a hilarious to watch and participate in!
It was a wonderful holiday and I definitely don't need to eat for another week!! Next up: Christmas!! (my favorite). I have some fun things in the works right now for Christmas--I'll post some photos in the next few days! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1 comment:
Wait, did you celebrate Canadian and American Thanksgiving in Canada?
Post a Comment