Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Advent Calendar
Here's this year's advent calendar that I made. Each envelope contains a treat and a piece of paper with what we are going to do that day (such as "Wear our Christmas PJs", "Put up the Christmas Tree", etc). Annie is excited about opening them...hopefully they will last the full 24 days!:)
On an unrelated side note, we visited Santa today at the mall. Annie asked for a baby doll, a baby stroller and a baby "pump her up". When I asked her what that was, she said it was "for getting milk out of your breast"--i.e. a breast pump. HAHA. I think she has got to be the only kid in the world who wants a breast pump for Christmas. I wonder what Santa thought....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so i just read this blog post to the girls that i work with and we were all busting up laughing! soooooooooooo funny!!!! i'm sure santa was thinking, "i'm darn glad it's not me who's responsible to find a kid-sized breast pump!" seriously though, that is the funniest thing i have ever read! annie wants to be just like her mom in every way :)
Cute! So creative!
That makes me laugh! Thanks!
Post a Comment