
Isn't this an AWESOME picture (I know, I'm sort of bragging about my photo skilz but seriously, you try taking a picture of a three year old going around and around and catch them looking at the camera...)? This last week we went with a good friend and her little girls to the Puyallup Fair. My mom told me later that I went to this same fair when I was about Annie's age but I don't remember it of course. (On a side note, it's funny what things I do remember from being a little kid--probably not the stuff my parents expected or wanted me to remember....) Anyways, we had a great time looking at the animals, people watching (one of my favorite past-times) and riding a few rides. Annie had a blast as you can see.

We obviously had to stop at the Chiquita Banana Stand to get our Chiquita banana hats!

Annie looks a little leary here of the miniature horses:)

Petting the rabbits (and goats and sheep) in the petting farm)

Obviously she's having fun here.

Yee-haw!

Zoom, Zoom!

Serious driving skills.
P.S. Liesl was here too....I never get pictures of her since she is always strapped to me and I'm the one with the camera. I need to work on that or she'll think she was always left home!
3 comments:
We loved the Puyallup Fair! We love seeing you experience some of our favorite things in Seattle. It makes us homesick though :)
We love Puyallup Fair too! Nathan goes just for the scones. Mmm, fair scones...
these pictures are so cute! i hope to get a camera like yours and learn your skills someday! the pictures of annie on the carosel would make one cute scrapbook page :)
Post a Comment