Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vote for Annie!!!




My friend in my church recently moved here from Connecticut and is a photographer. In order to get some more exposure in the community, she is having a contest that runs until Sunday, Oct.19 at midnight. It is for a free photo session of your child with her plus an album of pictures once the photo shoot is over. She wants to photograph the beautiful fall New England colors. She asked me to enter Annie and of course, I'm always up for something free! In order for Annie to win though, you need to email her and let her know you are voting for Annie. Check out her blog at http://www.jodeeyostphotography.blogspot.com/. To vote for your favorite (I'm biased of course towards Annie), send an e-mail to jodeeyostphotography@gmail.com - Subject: Blog Contest Vote. Include your name and your vote choice in the body of the message.
These are a couple of pictures she took when we went apple picking together a few weeks ago. I hope Annie wins! If you know anyone else that thinks Annie is as cute as I do, send them an email too! THANKS and I'll let you know if we win!!

No comments: