Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Last Monday was Columbus Day and although I didn't have the day off from school, Annie's daycare was closed so I had to take the day off. I went with a few friends to a pumpkin patch though and we had a great time. They had a cute little farm there where the kids could see a bunch of animals. Annie lately really been into animals and can make noises for several of them. My favorite is when she does the "monkey" but saying "hehe" and tickling herself on her chest. She is a true monkey!!

The other little girl in the photos are our new friends that just moved to CT. Welcome Cherie and Lily! Thanks also to Julie and gang for the great day! We'll have to do it again sometime!
Annie and I with our pumpkins. When I went to pay for them, you had to guess the weight. If you got the weight within 2 oz. you got it for free. I ended up guessing the weight of the smaller orange pumpkin-- 6 lbs 5 oz. I guess it's from holding all those babies in school/work.
Lily and Annie going for a ride. Lily looks a little unsure:)
My rockstar! Isn't she so cool!!!
Annie really liked trying to feed the deer. She got a bit freaked out when they came up close but liked holding out her hand with the food before they came up:)

Now we just have to carve it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: