What a perfect weekend it has been here in New England. We spent the day up in Litchfield County looking at leaves, shopping and eating in Kent, CT and hiking to Kent Falls. It was GORGEOUS. We even stopped by our favorite chocolate place of all time, Belgique. It's also in Kent and makes the most to-die-for chocolates. I mean, worth driving 2 hours out of your way for good. They even made chocolates for the QUEEN OF ENGLAND when she visited 2 years ago. So yum, yum, yummy. (Can you tell I love chocolate)?
Sean also took this really cute video of Annie and I while we were hiking up to the falls.
My friends and I went up to an apple farm recently and picked apples. She is a photographer also (check her blog here) and took some really cute photos of Annie. I will post them later this week but I'm just too tired now. Have a great fall day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment