Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Party

So, I thought it would be fun to have some of Annie's friends over for a good ol' fashioned Halloween Party. Not wanting to exclude people, I ended up inviting 17 kids (15 came)--can we say Mass Chaos? But actually it was super fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Plus, after everyone left and Annie went down for a nap, I swept and mopped all the floors (trust me, it was pretty dirty). I haven't mopped the wood floors probably in about 6 months (it's just that much more work and sweeping does the job well) so in some ways, having 15 kids at your house actually makes things cleaner:). We had a great time. Annie and I dressed up as Curious George and The Man in the Yellow Hat. I ordered the costume for Sean to wear to our church's Trunk or Treat and on Halloween. But, I figured we should get some good life out of it so I wore it too. It was huge on me but very cute. I had a fun time planning what we were going to have to eat, what crafts to make and games to play. Thanks to Kami Brown for taking the first two photos of Annie and I.Our good friend Kelly and her princess Deb has her hands full with Mark aka Chicken and her little chickadee--a new baby!
Isn't this so sweet. Katie was such a doll. She and her sister Cami were both dressed as Cats.
Isn't Sadie so cute? She is just 2 months younger than Annie and a doll.
I love this picture of my friend Heather and 2 of her 3 kids. Her kids were dressed as a Peter Pan trio--Tinkerbell, Peter Pan (he's not in this picture) and little Charlotte as Captain Hook. SO CUTE!!
Everyone having fun!
Another fun one of Annie and I. As you can see, we look pretty ridiculous!
I wish I had taken some pictures of the food--I went onto Familyfun.com and got some cute ideas--I made mozzarella stick fingers, "Pigs in a Blanket" Toes, Apple Bites (looked like a mouth with teeth), "Dirt with worms " (chocolate pudding with oreo crumbs and gummy worms on top) and Bones Breadsticks (shaped like bones). It was fun to do. Thanks to everyone for coming!

2 comments:

JoDee said...

Just wanted to give you props yet again for the fun time and the amazing food - So super fun!!

Emily said...

Jenny, So cute! I love your costume, you and george! That is so clever. Anyway, so you know that your friend Kelly is my cousin from my mom's side? That is so weird. I had to do a double take when I saw her on your blog!