Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Easter Dress

When we got married, JaNice (my mother in law) made beautiful dresses for all the nieces at the time. My sister in law DeeAnn was so kind and kept the dress her daughter wore to our wedding (she was around Annie's age also). She sent it to me last year when I was expecting and I've been waiting for Annie to be able to wear it. It is the perfect size for her and so beautiful. We were away last Sunday in Hawaii so Annie didn't get to wear it on Easter Sunday. However, we had her wear it this Sunday. It was so fun to see a dress from my wedding on my daughter! Isn't she so cute!!:)



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

broberts said...

Very sweet little dress! kaedance didn't get to wear her easter dress on easter sunday either/ hey...i sent you a msg on facebook about your comment on my blog, so make sure you check it.

oh...and jon told us that your family has been kind (or crazy) enough to invite the whole roberts clan to your cabin this summer....i really hope we can make it. that would be so fun and then our babies can hang out!!

Jenny said...

yeah, that would be fun--I'm not sure we'll be there though. Depends when you are coming. Why didn't Kaedance wear her dress? Was she sick? Oh-I got your message on facebook. No prob!

broberts said...

my mom bought her easter dress. and my family came down for kaedance's b-day party on easter monday...so she wore it the next sunday. but, i'll have to find out from jon what week we were invited.

HeatherB said...

She looks so sweet. What a great idea to save the dress for you and Annie.
Yeah, David is ok. I guess I just need to accept the fact that life with kids is going to be hectic and get over it. Really though, we are fine.

natals said...

So sweet! I'm glad you got a dress as a keepsake.

Emily said...

Jenny! I am so happy I found your blog! This is your cousin Emily by the way. I found you through Joanne's blog. Your daughter is so precious. What a special thing to have her wear that dress. Hawaii looked like tons of fun, I am so happy you got to travel with your family, those memories will last forever! Let me know your e-mail and I will invite you to see mine!