Okay, this is getting a bit ridiculous. Annie started puking Saturday night and is still not keeping ANYTHING down. Sean got sick Sunday night and now I got sick last night. Poor Annie--I just feel so bad for her! I'm getting worried that she's getting dehydrated but I am just trying to keep nursing her and giving her Pedialyte. Poor little lamb.
The update about Sean's nephew is that he woke up and is doing much better. He has been diagnosed with something called long QT syndrome--basically where the electrical system of the heart has some abnormalities that causes it to not beat properly. He had an internal defibrillator implanted today. We are keeping him in our prayers that he will make a full recovery from the cardiac arrest and that they will be able to manage this heart condition so he can continue to have a full life.
I hope no one else has come down with this nasty bug!! Stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment