So now that I'm getting more into this blogging thing, I realize that I'm not too fond of my current blog template (background). Some of you out there have much more interesting backgrounds. I tried to find a more interesting one on blogger.com but I didn't find any of the ones some of you have. Can anyone tell me where to go to get a more interesting background? I'd love some help with this blogging thing! Thanks!
4 comments:
jenny! i can help you...i'm trying to figure it out too. i have a cousin who's blog is so cute and i can't figure out how she does it; its so customized and looks like a scrapbook page. i don't know how to do that, but go to my blog and at the top there should be an orange bar with a link on it for a website (pyzam.com...i think). they have hundreds of backgrounds and they're all free. i'll have to warn you though, everything in your sidebar will be erased. oh...i just looked at your sidebar and you don't have much, so that shouldn't be a problem. once you pick your bckgrnd copy the html code and then clicl on "edit HTML" in your blog options and delete the old and and paste the new one.
ps...i just read your comment on my blog. i love old houses (like, "love-love" them! you should take some pics to show all the reno's you've done. seriously, i'd love to see it. we've totally been there. we bought a 1907 fixer-upper in edmonton and redid just about everything then sold it for like $140 000 more than we bought it for.
i did know that annie's middle name is elyse. jon told me the whole story. i'll bet your sister is honored to have her niece named after her (my sis is at byu idaho and i told her to look out for elyse). we gave kaedance her middle name because that's my middle name (only with an "i") and i went through more than the average mother to get her into the world. anyways...that is super cute that our babies have the same middle name! they should be friends!
haha...now you have to read my TWO long comments!
I've found some free templates but obviously (with my current blogger template up) they didn't work out. I think if I actually paid money for a cute back ground that it would be well worth it, but in the end, I just can't bring myself to do it. And, I do hate it when my side bar gets deleted.
Hmm, I'm just using one of the templates available.
What I want to know is how you integrate your photos into your text? When I add my photos I just get a big messy jumble at the beginning of my post. Blech!
Post a Comment