I know this is rather late to be posting but I finally uploaded these pics from Valentine's day. Sean and I usually do pretty low key Valentine's day gifts/activities. We are planning on going to NYC to our favorite restaurant Good Enough to Eat (we were planning on this Saturday) but we'll have to wait until we can finally get over this horrible slew of viruses that have been attacking our family. Sean ended up working late on Valentine's day so we had a nice meal the night after. However, Sean was sweet and got me a dozen red roses for Valentine's day (courtesy of Costco) and The Chronicles of Narnia (one of our favorites). I went for the not so super sappy and got him what every guy wants--a 1 gigabyte USB key and another book for his growing collection. Like I said, Valentine's day is pretty low key...
Here are the beautiful roses. I was trying out my photographer skills here but it doesn't look that cool--I think I need a better camera. Birthday?:) Hint, hint Sean:)
My sweet sister Elyse sent Annie, Sean and I a Valentine's Day package full of goodies and sweets. We also went to a Valentine's day party with friends so we got some more Valentine's for Annie there. I thought it would be cute to put her in front of all her goodies. Annie just wanted to eat everything-including the paper. Now if only she'd eat something now...
Annie with her STASH



1 comment:
that is quite the stash...
Post a Comment