Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas 2007 in Canada





Here are some photos from Christmas up at my parent's cabin. We had a great time in Canada and there was tons of snow! It snowed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. We even watched "White Christmas" on Christmas Day! Annie loved the snow! We even went sledding with her (on the little hill) and she had a great time. I'm glad I bought such a warm snow suit 'cause it was COLD! Sean themed his Christmas presents to me this year as things to keep me warm--a warm sweater, slippers, a warm hat! I love being warm! I put all of his mission pictures into nice albums for him this year--they have been siting in a box for the past 7 years so it is nice to have them out to look at (or at least organized). The best was opening presents with Annie though. She was such a cutie! She even played with her toys instead of just the wrapping paper! What a good girl!

3 comments:

broberts said...

Hey....Jon gave me your blog addy with strict orders to check it out! Glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas- even if it was cold. Your little Annie is pretty cute. She's gotten so big since the wedding and her hair is growing too. You'll have to take a took at my blog (www.thefirsttimers.blogspot.com) and see my babe; she took her first steps a week ago! Hey, does Annie have teeth yet (I asked Jon, but I can't remember what he said)?

broberts said...

ps...this is Brittany- MaryLou's sis-in-law. hehe.

Jenny said...

That's fun brittany--I like your blog! Annie doesn't have her teeth yet...any day now?