So Annie is at the age where she wants to MOVE! She started crawling around 7 months (late November) and is now cruising everywhere. Our friends let us borrow their little "car" that Annie likes to "drive" around our front room. It is so cute. She's stood on her own several times and I think she may walk in not too long of time. Wow how quickly they grow up! This last weekend she conquered the stairs--well going up at least. We have a gate at the top of the stairs but haven't yet installed the bottom one. I guess that'll be this week huh? It goes by too fast!


I like my car! Vroom, vroom!
Annie's hair in pigtails for the first time. I'm not too good at this hair thing yet and she cried a bit when I did it but I'm sure I'll get better...Isn't she adorable?

Here's Annie's first bubble bath--she was very confused by the bubbles because she couldn't see her hands under the water.
As you can see, we're having fun!
2 comments:
hey jenny! looks like annie is livin' the life! glad to hear your interested in my soother clips. for more info...read my last post (not the one where i posted the pics, but the one before). i'm just waiting for my order of snaps to come in and then i can post more pics. if you have any specific questions, let me know! hey...you'll have to post a video of annie walking...when she gets there. by the way...from your pics i can tell that you and i must have the same home decor style. what year is your house?
Wow! She is so beautiful! I am so glad that you added these pictures of her! So nice to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment