
So, I haven't written in hmm, 6 months sadly but then again, life has well, changed a big...Annie is now 8 months old. WOW! Life goes by fast. It is so wonderful having Annie. She is getting so BIG! She is now cruising around furniture and crawling everywhere. She stood on her own the other day too. I'm sure she'll walk soon. Of course, I'm really excited about that but at the same time, I know life will become a more complicated as she becomes more and more mobile. All Annie wants to do all day is walk around the house with me holding her hands. It's really cute but there is only so many times I want to go around the house before I'm tired and want to get some other things done. She likes to go from the stove to the mirror in the den--both places where she can see herself. Haha, isn't she vain? She is so determined too (I wonder where that came from, wink, wink)--if she wants something, it doesn't matter if I move her to another place or give her something else to distract her, she goes right back to whatever it was. The other day she wanted a tag that I had cut off a piece of clothing. I moved her 4 or 5 times but she just kept going back to that tag. What a funny girl. She also loves to talk and make lots of noises. So cute--dada, gaga, baba, etc. No Mama yet but hopefully soon--I keep telling her "baby" and pointing to her and then saying "Mama" and pointing to myself. Hmm, do you think it will help?
School starts back next week. It's been great being off for the past 2 weeks. I don't want to go back honestly. I just love being home with Annie. But, it means I'm closer to graduating too so that's good. I have only 3 classes this semester (I had 4 last semester) so it's only 2 days a week.
Okay, that's all for now, I'll try and actually post more to this blog now on. The two pics I posted were taken at the end of November by a friend at a nearby park. Cute eh?
2 comments:
I had a dream last night that Daniel just up and started walking and running...totally skipped crawling. It was pretty surreal. I'm glad you're closer to that reality though! It's a fun stage.
What a cute family! Glad you are blogging again.
Post a Comment