I'm tellin ya...every time I see your Annie, I think my Eden has a secret twin! They somehow picked up a lot of the same genes!!!! We have that same dress and the nonstop pirate fetish as well....too funny!!! I love Annie's little poses...what a ham :) And little Leisel is such a doll! She sure is growing fast!
3 comments:
These are just the greatest photos. She makes a very pretty pirate, not scary though, maybe she can work at Disney...
Those are some pretty girly pirate poses. Not so much Somalian pirate as Disney princess pirate, but I think I really prefer the later as well.
I'm tellin ya...every time I see your Annie, I think my Eden has a secret twin! They somehow picked up a lot of the same genes!!!! We have that same dress and the nonstop pirate fetish as well....too funny!!!
I love Annie's little poses...what a ham :) And little Leisel is such a doll! She sure is growing fast!
Post a Comment