Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter!

It's been a pretty crazy month which will explain why I haven't blogged in such a long time. I'll have to elaborate later but it involved being sick for two of the four weeks and the other two weeks spent in Utah for my sister's graduation (yeah Elyse and Lance!). Needless to say, there hasn't been alot of time for blogging. I'll be sure to upload some more photos of the last month (minus being sick) but till then, here are two pictures from Easter. The first is at an easter egg hunt in Utah and the second is Easter with Annie. I don't know why we never took a picture of the four of us on Easter but since I went to all the work to have all four of our outfits coordinating (crazy I know), we'll have to take another picture of us in a few weeks. Till then, spring is here!

No comments: