Sunday, April 12, 2009

Update Finally

I've been looking back at my blog history and it looks like I don't have the greatest record for consistent blogs...ahh, the life of a working mom/graduate student. However, even if I'm inconsistent, at least I try!!:)
So the big news of the week is that our house is going up for sale tomorrow! As promised I am finally posting some pictures of our newly sided house. It was finished in late Febuary but it's taken a while for me to get outside and take some pictures. We LOVE it--it's exactly what I wanted and now I'm not cringing when we turn onto our street. We stayed with a green for the body of the house but changed the shutters to a deep burgundy red and painted our new door to match. Here's one of the pictures that is going up on the MLS tomorrow:
Another shot, face on. The sun (!!) was out today and cast some strong shadow but at least it was sunny!!!
If anyone is interested in more shots of the house, I'll post a link to the MLS listing once I get it from the realtor. Wish us luck, I'm not looking forward to keeping my house in pristine condition while going to school and raising a two year old. On the other hand, it's never been more organized or clean...so there is always a silver lining to anything.
My mom came out from Canada to visit this last week. Wow, we have had alot of fun!! My mom brought some "princess" jewerly for our little princess. Here she is showing it off...
Some shots from this morning (Easter Morning) with my Mom. The wind was blowing cold but like I said, it was sunny! My mom brought this adorable dress and Annie LOVED it.
This isn't the shot I was trying to upload but it's too late and takes too long to try again. Oh well, she's still just as cute as ever.
In front of our neighbors's house, "going for a walk"--isn't she big?
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Miss you all!

2 comments:

JoDee said...

Good luck with this big step Jenny! Your house looks amazing: you guys have really made it look updated and homey.

natals said...

Wow, it looks fantastic!!! Did you get a new garage door, too? Storm door looks new, as well as light fixtures. Very nice. I love it!