Horray! After 4 long years, I FINALLY graduated this weekend from Yale University as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. Boy, I am so happy to be done! Below are some photos from the weekend. It was an experience. Hillary Clinton was conferred an honorary doctorate of law so that was cool to see her (even if I'm not a personal fan of hers). It was alot of pomp and circumstance! 
Doesn't my Mom look so happy!
They had huge screens to watch the commencement on since it was outside and packed with people.
Anne Elyse with her "Nana" aka Grandma Taylor
This is infront of the Shubert Theater in New Haven, right before the Yale School of Nursing Commencement.
Accepting my degree--of course I brought Annie up on stage with me. She deserves this as much as I do!
Happy family!
The gang that came to graduation.
My proud parents.
Sean's parents
Doesn't Sean look proud (and handsome!)
Yeah, Mommy is done!
Annie keeping herself busy at the reception after graduation--take after her Mom with her "studies".
Can't wait till next years graduation for Sean!
This is infront of the Shubert Theater in New Haven, right before the Yale School of Nursing Commencement.Can't wait till next years graduation for Sean!
8 comments:
Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!! That's very inspiring! You look great and it's wonderful you had your support all around you for the special day!
Marc and I hope to look forward to that next year!
Yeah Jenny! I am so so proud of you. You will be a great NP. We are still up for that vacation next winter!
Hip Hip Hooray! so proud of you Jenny. I'm totally blocking out that weekend on my calendar NOW to make sure I can come up for Sean's next year.
Jenny graduated with honors fr the top school In the country. If she hadn't gone part-time, she would have taken home a bunch of dostinctions from the school. Super proud of you babe!
Yay!! Congratulations - what a huge accomplishment for all 3 of you. And congrats on the new job as well.
What an accomplishment! You look beautiful in all your pictures too and I love that you took cute Annie with you to accept your award! It was so great to see your parents and Elise recently. We think the world of your family.
Congrats, Jenny. Long time. Glad to see pics of your cute family.
If you guys ever make it down to NJ, give us a shout.
Cheers,
Brandon & Brittiny
brandonandbrittiny.blogspot.com
Post a Comment