Yes, I am still alive. I just wanted to say hello to anyone that happens to check my blog from time to time. We are doing great but just have been SUPER busy with school, work, home, etc. I have a ton of pictures to post and I promise I will, but tonight is not the night to stay up. But until then, some fun news:
1. Sean just submitted some of his research to a scientific journal for publication--i.e. Sean will actually graduate, hopefully later this year!!!
2. We are getting our house resided right now--pictures to come. It looks awesome, especially compared to how it was before.
3. We are doing #2 becuase we are putting our house for sale in April! Holy cow, that's coming quick!
4. Annie is as cute as a bug as ever. I love that girly.
5. Can anyone say "princess"? Annie can and does several times each day (well, she says "pay-pay"). She is a girly girl that's for sure.
Must sleep, toodles for now.
4 comments:
glad you are well!!! i've missed your regular updates and pics of your pretty princess annie!
Yay for new siding!! How "ex-siding"! Hahahah! Looking forward to pictures. love you guys
I think everyone is swamped the last few months. I've been out of the blogosphere for a while, but looking around tonight, I see lots of apologies, including my own, for not posting in ages.
Whatup Taylors... long time.
Your little girl is a doll, congrats. We're coming back to the East Coast (Dirty Jersey), in case you're ever in the neighborhood.
Cheers,
the Eppersons
brandonandbrittiny.blogspot.com
Post a Comment