I'm finally getting to posting about Thanksgiving. We had a really nice Thanksgiving with Sean's parents and Sean's sister and family. It was a full house with everyone staying here but we had a great time. Of course we forgot to get the camera out most of the time but oh well. It still tasted great!

The day before Thanksgiving, we went down to a children's museum in Norwalk, CT and had a blast. Sean's sister has two kids and they had fun running around with Annie. Here we are taking a little time to read some stories.

Dad and Annie had fun racing their lego cars too...

And getting wet!

The day after Thanksgiving, we had a fun time duck-pin bowling with the gang (minus my in-laws who left that morning). It was "glow and bowl" so the kids had a fun time rocking it out to 70's disco hits!

Apparently I take my bowling very seriously....not that it affects my score.

Last Saturday, Sean and Annie cut down our very own Christmas tree. We are spending Christmas at our house this year (our first at home, even though this is Christmas #8 for Sean and I) and were very excited to get a live tree. Fortunately for us, a member of our church lives on some property that has alot of Christmas trees and let us come by and chop one down. Score! I had to work that day but Sean did an awesome job picking one out. Thanks honey!

Annie was apparently very cold and didn't really like the whole experience. Oh well.

That night we decorated it. It was very fun and "Christmasey". Annie likes to say "Sansa" for Santa. So cute!
She also is a huge goose and was doing this on the couch. I know, you are all wondering--"you still have that couch"? Yes, old faithful "Lucy" (as we like to call her) is still with us. But I've forbidden Sean from taking it with us when we move this year.

Happy Holidays everyone!! We miss you and hopefully will get those cards in the mail soon!!!
4 comments:
Oh the tree looks fabulous!
Looks so fun! We wanted to go cut our own tree but our apartment won't allow "real" trees, so we got a $35 special at Wal-Mart that should last us through Law school. Your Thanksgiving feast looks delish - Way to go!!
Hooray! I just blogstalked you...then I saw that I was on your list and felt a little better! We had so much fun at your house and enjoyed your little Annie. What a doll! Thanks again for having us over.
How did I miss this post?! We had a blast with y'all! Thanks for inviting us. :)
Post a Comment