Sorry it's been so long since I last blogged. I promise myself everytime I blog that I'll be more consistent but life just seems to rush by. Will it ever slow down? I find myself thinking things like "life will be less complicated when I'm not in school or when Sean's not in school" but I wonder how true this statement really is. Life never seems to slow down, I guess the trick is to try and find the magic in the everyday moments.
Since attending preschool/daycare in September, Annie's vocabularly has exploded! Here's a cute video showing off some of her new words:
What a goose huh?

As many of you know, Annie won a contest a friend of ours held. Her name is JoDee Yost and she is a photographer new to the area. These are a few of the photos she took a few weeks ago. Aren't the colors just gorgeous! Thanks JoDee!


3 comments:
Very cute!
I agree! Great photos. And, I love the colors, too! We're finally getting colors here in the South. Yea! I love the fall.
Those pictures are adorable! It doesn't hurt to have such a gorgeous model, either.
Post a Comment