Sean and I really got the best of both worlds this year by having Sean's family visit for Thanksgiving and my family visited for about a week right before Christmas. They have never been out here for Christmas and we've raved about the fun NYC is at Christmas time. We will be graduating this year so they figured, they should better come now or never! They spent the first couple of days at our house and then we headed down to NYC on Friday Dec. 19. What a great time we had--it started snowing while on the train from Connecticut to NYC and it snowed Friday and Saturday. We were grateful that we didn't have to drive home in the snow and stayed overnight. But first, some pictures from while we were in at our house:
This is a photo of my sister Elyse and Annie--she woke up at 6am and Elyse kindly brought her in bed with her--I found them like this later that morning.
Josh and Ben helped me make an awesome gingerbread house. Thanks guys!

Sean is the mastermind behind this gingerbread house--don't you love the icicles!!
Opening some presents from Grandma and Grandpa Layton. Thank you!
On the train to NYC. Annie loved looking out the windows.
Beautiful Radio City Music Hall--my parents brought her and my siblings to the Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes. We enjoyed some nice alone time shopping for boots in Macy's!
In the NBA store...
Sean looks like a shrimp next to Yao Ming (7'6")
Cartier is tied up like a bow.
Rockefeller Square and the Tree--so beautiful!
We came home to this...it took us 45 mins to dig the car out!
I found Annie the other day raiding the hersey kisses! What a goof!
Can we say "I love chocolate!"
Merry Christmas! I'll post pictures tomorrow or Tuesday of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I hope you all had a nice Christmas!
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun!!! I can't believe how big your little brothers are getting.
Post a Comment