Sunday, May 04, 2008

My baby turns ONE!

How has one year gone by SO fast?!! Today we celebrated Anne Elyse's 1st Birthday!! I can't believe my baby is one year old. We had a little celebration with some friends and Annie had a blast. I had a "butterfly" theme and it ended up being really cute (I know, but it's our first!).


Annie and the other kids loved sliding down the Bilko doors in our backyard--insta-slide!
Just cruising around. Aren't I so cute? Having kebabs...not sure if she like them (she liked feeding them to me more than eating them herself!)
Annie's cake--it turned out really nice huh? (and it was super easy to make) Happy family!
YUMMY chocolate (need I say more?)
Kate Hargan and Anne Elyse--they look like their having fun!


The party favors for the kids
Sean dumping Annie in her gift:)

Opening presents with Mommy
A nice candid one
I'm sad that my little girly is growing up so fast but it has been such an incredible year. I feel so lucky to have this little "love bug" in our life. She is such a joy! We wish our family could have been here to help us celebrate Annie's birthday--we missed you so much!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the cute dress and the present. We love you!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

nathalia said...

What a beautiful day for a party! No better reason to celebrate than the birthday of your darling! She's such a cutie.

About the PhD thing... I think we're pretty sure I'll do it, but we're still waiting to hear if I got wonderful funding or just RA/TA-ship funding...

broberts said...

happy birthday annie!!! looks like the party went very well! cute cake!! annie looks so sweet!

natals said...

happy birthday Ann-E! looks like y'all had fun! We're excited to see you in a month!

natals said...

Is she wearing squeaky shoes?

Jenny said...

nope--what are those? they are baby gap mary janes I got for $10:)

natals said...

They're little shoes with squeakers in them, so you can hear where your child is when they run off...