Sorry everyone that I haven't posted anything in well, a long time. School is CRAZY and finals are coming up very soon. Things are coming along well with Baby Taylor. I'm 18 weeks and coming up on my ultrasound in a couple weeks. We are going to find out the sex of the baby if possible then. I'm really excited (I'm planning on going shopping that day!). I'm feeling better than I was a month ago (more good days than bad ones) but I get nauseous every now and then. I also have had a cold and am getting migranes/headaches frequently so sometimes I feel like I can never get a break! I think being in school makes it all the more difficult. School ends in a week though and I can't wait!!!
We will post an updated picture soon. Hope everyone is doing well!
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment