Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ITS A...


Say Hi to our BABY GIRL! I think she is quite photogenic. You can see this beautiful shot of her happily sucking on her thumb. She was quite excited by all the fuss though and kept running away from the camera. The doctor really had a hard time keeping up with her to take all of her measurements. Probably a theme for the things to come. No wonder Jenny feels her kicking all the time. Everything seems healthy and normal though. We are absolutely excited. Now I need to take out a second job to finance all the cute little girl things Jenny is going to buy for her. Spoiled rotten? Well, maybe not rotten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS SEAN & JENNY!!

You're going to name her Emily, right??

Jenny said...

Ashley, you make me laugh. We do have some ideas for the baby's name but we're going to wait and see what she looks like first before we name her. That is...if she is really a girl. I've already bought some girl clothes though so let's hope so!

Jenny