So here I am at 19 weeks. I think the pictures make me look a little further along than I really am...but that's how the camera is I guess! I'm finally starting to "pop" which is exciting. I also have been feeling the baby for about 4 or so weeks (I started feeling the baby at about 16 weeks and Sean felt the baby a week or so later). It is really exciting...and really weird actually. Sometimes the baby kicks me in an uncomfortable spot and I'm like "hey you, stop kicking your mother!". I went to the doctor today and things are looking great. We are going to have our ultrasound today also so we'll post the info/picture from that. We are really excited! We'll keep you updated!
1 comment:
Hi Baby Girl Taylor! She looks sweet, and so does her mommy. Congrats y'all!
love, Natalie
Post a Comment