This is a picture of our baby! The black spot in the middle is the uterus and the white fuzzy thing below it is junior. Doesn't he/she look cute:).
We're excited!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sean and Jenny, We just want you to know how excited we are for you! Little gummy is adorable - isn't it a miracle?! I still never cease to be amazed at the miracle of life, in fact I think it just grows and grows! Good luck to you both. I hope your feeling well, Jenny! Love you both! Julie
Apropos "gummi". Ever drop a gummy bear in a glass of water to see what happens? No coincidence that the amnion is filled with fluid. No wonder they grow so fast in there!
funny how we all have our expressions. I reduced ours to a mathematical statement: N-cubed plus one. Nathan called him "Nashito." As more come along I'm considering "simplifying" my statement to N(N-squared+D+Xn), n=X or Y.
Hey Sean and Jenny! Congrats on the baby. It must be very exciting. This site is sooooo cool. My english teacher has one like it. We have to do homework on it though. I will see you tomorrow in seminary.
6 comments:
Sean and Jenny,
We just want you to know how excited we are for you! Little gummy is adorable - isn't it a miracle?! I still never cease to be amazed at the miracle of life, in fact I think it just grows and grows! Good luck to you both. I hope your feeling well, Jenny! Love you both!
Julie
Personally, it looks to me as if little gummi is taking after its mother...
Sean
Apropos "gummi". Ever drop a gummy bear in a glass of water to see what happens? No coincidence that the amnion is filled with fluid. No wonder they grow so fast in there!
B
PS - ours was the "fuzzy love loaf"
funny how we all have our expressions. I reduced ours to a mathematical statement: N-cubed plus one. Nathan called him "Nashito." As more come along I'm considering "simplifying" my statement to
N(N-squared+D+Xn), n=X or Y.
love to you and your squishy
nerdy natals
Wow...lol...I had to work through the math but I finally figured it out. You guys are a "complex" family!
Hey Sean and Jenny!
Congrats on the baby. It must be very exciting. This site is sooooo cool. My english teacher has one like it. We have to do homework on it though. I will see you tomorrow in seminary.
Post a Comment