I just found out about this site and some friends that use it at church. I think I'm going to try it out for a bit and see if I like it. I never was into blogging but maybe it will be a good way to keep in touch with family and friends. We'll see. Anyways, I'll try and post some pics and make this thing more interesting soon!
-Jenny
3 comments:
wow...kinda snazy! seems kinda wierd to have this whole thing out there for everyone to see. IS ANYONE THERE?
Echo....echo....echo....
This site is pretty snazy. I like the colours. It's like an online scrapbook- and it's free! One of my roommates, Angie is big into scrapbooking and making things look "cute-sie" and I love what her photobooks look like and all but I just don't have the patience, time, the money for scrapbooking. It's gone out of control- the scrapbooking world! So can I be added as a "member" of this site or how does this work? Do i just makes comments on your comments? Post some pictures when you get a chance!
I think you can become a member also. I'm not sure how to do that yet...but I can look into it.
Thanks,
Jenny
Post a Comment