Friday, October 27, 2006

Cookies from Sean's awesome seminary students

Sean's awesome seminary students made cookies for Sean at a youth activity. His name is spelled "Seahn" becuase Sean spells everything with a random "h" in it. "BOWA" is Ashley's way of spelling "boa" (aka. feather boa)...that Sean was wearing for one of his object lessons....hmmm. Some interesting things sure happen at 6am in the morning apparently.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MADE THE 'A' COOKIE!!
Sea(h)n.. I already miss not having you as a seminary teacher! Did you have fun at our little party on Friday? Especially the part when you got to find a scripture mastery, hehehe.

See you tomorrow at church!

-Emily

Jenny said...

You guys (the seminary students) are so cool. I (Jenny) had school till 8pm so that's why we weren't at the Trunk or Treat. But...you are all invited to come to our house to go trick'or'treating on Halloween. We went to a Halloween party as Mary Poppins and Bert (the chimney sweep). Since, we're "practically perfect in every way"...well, at least I am. J/K!

Anonymous said...

hey Sehan and Jenny!! aw seminary was fun this week, but we all missed our slightly-less-crazy seminary teacher! how's everything going? haha you can probably tell me on Sunday...oh and I'm going to Utah next week, thereby messing up my perfect attendance! how sad...haha I'm trying to see if I can attend seminary out there with my cousin...that should be fun. Anyway I'll see you both on Sunday!

<3 Kara Ann

P.S. I made the BOWA cookie...hehehe

Jenny said...

The baby currently likes to eat his/her PBC kinda like a cow--he/she chews it and then spits it back up. Nice!