Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I haven't taken too many photos recently for some reason so I don't really have too many pics to include in this post....but I did stumble across this photo of Annie from a few weeks ago. I found her like this one afternoon after cleaning up my kitchen. She is such a goof!

It has been raining like cats and dogs here in the beautiful northwest for the past few weeks. It did clear up for two days last week and was sunny and in the 50's but it's back to pouring again. At least it's not snow though....We were able to get to the park one of the days. Boy, is it ever refreshing to be outside!

For Valentine's Day, we went out on a date last Friday (THANKS MOM for sitting...aren't mom's wonderful!!). Wow, it was so great to actually go out on a date:). It's been quite a while with how busy Sean is. We had a great time. We went to the Crepe Cafe in Seattle (Ravenna district). It was divine. I would recommend it in a heartbeat. We had the Chicken and a Goat crepe for dinner and had the Blueberry and Apple Crumble Crepe for dessert and the Chocolate and Banana crepe. YUM, YUM, YUM. It is a very small restaurant and doesn't look like much on the outside but was very intimate and cosy. Perfect V-day date.


After dinner we scooted over to Paint the Town in University Village (also Seattle). For our anniversary several months ago, Sean found out that the 9th year is supposed to be a piece of pottery. He thought it would be fun to paint our own pottery. We tried to go for our anniversary but we got there too late. So, we finally made it back there. It was very fun. I made Sean a frame for his desk and he made me a small dish to hold jewerly in (something to put beside your bed). Fun fun.

Hope you have a nice v-day too!

2 comments:

The Shuldbergs said...

i love that picture of annie. she's a cutie!!!! i can't wait to see you guys in march! so some of our family is off to hawaii tomorrow...how do you feel about that!?!? i wish it were me going!

Lauren said...

I can't wait for us to double date when we get settled. :)