Friday, June 27, 2008

Our trip down south...

Well, I'm obviously a little behind since I got back from North Carolina last Saturday but better late than never. Annie and I went down to NC to visit Sean's sister Natalie last week. Natalie has taken on the enormous task of digitizing her parents' photos (scanning them into the computer and organizing them into albums) so I went down to help. I only did Sean's photos (it takes a long time) and we didn't even get through them but got a good start. We also had some fun with the kiddos while down there. Natalie has two boys ages (almost) 1 and 3. They are very active and for the most part, they got along well (we're still working on teaching Annie about sharing). Thanks Natalie for a great trip!


Annie with her cousins David (3) and Daniel (10 months)
One morning, they all climbed into Daniel's crib. It was pretty funny watching them jump around.
This is just a cute messy face one of Annie--spaghetti!

We just had professional family photos taken so I'll post those once I get them. They turned out so cute so check back!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

natals said...

We loved having you down!

I looked in some of the boxes of pictures and realized some of them weren't very full, so I thought I'd try to get one finished before I head out west. I picked DeeAnn's so I could take her stuff with me. Much to my surprise, I started and FINISHED her box in one day, and I even managed to do that on top of taking the boys to the park in the morning and swimming in the afternoon. Granted, I was up until 2 AM, but I was propelled by the end in sight. Two boxes down, yours in progress, five more to go! Thanks for your help!

Leslie Ann said...

Jenny, this has more to do with an older post but I have been thinking about doing the G-diaper. i was wondering how you like them now that you have used them for a while.