Am I ready for HAWAII...You betcha I am!! And so is our little Annie--she even got all dressed up and ready to go to the beach:). She's actually been ready for quite some time actually--I think I bought that hat
before she was born....hehe. Well, and the fact that it was only $0.99 at Gymboree so who could pass that up?

But seriously, this "wet, rainy, I hate Connecticut" weather is really starting to get on my nerves. Whoever thought New England was quaint didn't visit in FEBRUARY or MARCH!


Ah yes, we can't also forget our dear "George". For those of you who know Sean and his antics, this is not that surprising that Annie's favorite toy is, of course,
Curious George. Afterall, his middle name really should be GEORGE anyways...it's a family name afterall (well, sort of, just like "Phyllis" should be my middle name). Annie just loves her Curious George though--she just smiles from ear to ear when she sees him and snuggles up to him after I put her in bed at night. She actually puts him right over her face when she goes to sleep. Odd... but whatever helps her sleep at night...I guess as long as she doesn't suffocate into him!!! (never thought of that before).

Annie also loves to ride around on her Winnie the Pooh scooter/car. It makes tons of different noises (I have all the tunes well memorized by now) which Annie just loves. She is great at getting off it successfully (without falling) but hasn't figured out how to get ON it yet. We have lots of fun "scooting" around the house on it though. She's such a fun girl!
7 comments:
My sister called me from Hawaii last night. It was 80 degrees and she had just gon snorkeling at the beach just by her hotel and saw, among other things, a SEA TURTLE!! She said right now is the season the whales are in the area and has seen multiple whales just from the beach. And this was her first day!!!
I'm excited for you!
I am so excited for you...and very jealous! Annie looks like she is all set. She is going to love the beach.
Hey Jenny!
Fun to see you guys today and read your blog. Oh, hurry up, Spring!
hopefully, we're all over the winter illnesses for the year!
I just love your daughter! She is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see pics of her in Hawaii. Have a great time!
Jenny,
I am totally jealous. I am sooo sick of the rainy wet weather too! Have fun! Annie is so cute.
Jocelyn Jarman
Jenny,
I am totally jealous. I am sooo sick of the rainy wet weather too! Have fun! Annie is so cute.
Jocelyn Jarman
Hi Jenny! I found you and Virginia on blogs all in the same week! What a reunion of gals from AZ Heart! Annie is adorable... and thanks for the input on mothering and studenting. It will be a balancing act! At least I have many good examples and tons of supportive people around me. I'm due May 29th with a little girl... so exciting! It's great to read your blog and catch up on all that you and your little family are up to in CT. We miss that place!
Post a Comment