Monday, October 03, 2011

Growing up too fast!


My girls are growing up too fast!!! Today was the first day of preschool for Annie and the first day of daycare for Liesl. I start working in a week and we decided to start them before I officially start so that the transition will be a bit smoother. Both girls had a great day (they only stayed for 3 hours though) and I'm definately feeling that this will be a great place for our girls. But I just can't get over how quickly they grow up!

I have quite a few cute photos to get up over the next few days. Bear with me...the two of you that look at my blog:)








3 comments:

Jen said...

I look at your blog and love to see your adorable family!

Jill said...

Jenny...your girls are getting so big! We just celebrated our Sam's 1st birthday. I can't believe how fast time has gone!!!

Andy and Melissa said...

I love the new pics, hope your first days of work go smoothly.