Thursday, August 14, 2008

Canada Vacation Part 3

I'm finally finished blogging about our vacation. It's been busy! I forgot to include this picture from the wedding. It's of my little brother Ben and Annie while we were waiting for Michael and Emma to come out of the temple. He is such a great uncle and so sweet with her. I love him and miss him!Isn't this so cute--Annie loves to try on shoes. Actually she just loves shoes in general. It's one of the first things she wants to do in the morning--go through her shoes in her bottom drawer of her dresser. So cute. And I just happen to love shoes that match so she's obviously my daughter..So after my brother's gorgeous wedding, we (minus the newlyweds and my brother Jon and his wife), went up to my parent's cabin in the interior of B.C.. It was a BLAST. I keep telling Sean, THIS is the reason we want to move back to the northwest. Well, the family is great too...:) Here's Annie looking very cool in her new life jacket and shades. Life jacket was courtesy of Costco, shades courtesy of Heather Brady. Thanks! Ah, my dad was super generous and rented a boat for a day while we were there. My sister Elyse is such a pro. Isn't she gorgeous and so buff! What a rockstar, I wish I was her:)My version of what my sister did...not quite eh?Sean rocking it out with my little brothers. Rock on.My mom and I. Wow, what a view. Did I saw I love CANADA? I LOVE CANADA. Ah, cute family. Though, Annie looks a little tramatized by all the gear on her. "Bless my broken body" (Muppet Christmas Carol). We even went cliff jumping. Well, Sean did. I was a wimp and only did the 5 meter cliff. At the pool. Annie was having a BALL. She kept putting her face in and blowing bubbles. SO cute!Again, isn't Ben just the greatest uncle. I wish he was my regular babysitter! My little wet Annie.
Elyse, Josh, Ben and I before we left. Ahhhh...

It was a really fun trip and I definately wish we lived closer. We had a great time with everyone. Thanks again to my family for hosting us and for all the fun. We can't wait to see you in NYC in December!

2 comments:

Michael said...

So much for the surprise NYC trip in December. Don't worry I think I let the cat out of the bag in Vernon - just ask Emma.

natals said...

We loved seeing you guys!

I had similar tugging at my heart strings when we were in Anacortes. I just sat on the beach and looked out at the San Juan Islands and thought, "Golly, I wish we could live here again!"